Abdominal Acupuncture Point Location
What you need to know about the course.
2. A STRONG EMPHASIS ON THE PRACTICAL USE OF ABDOMINAL ACUPUNCTURE
3. YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED VIA OUR FACEBOOK GROUP (OR VIA EMAIL IF YOU PREFER)
4. PRICE $97
The price includes access to all video and pdf course material for life. (EU Residents - VAT will be added to the price in accordance with the European Law on Digital Product Sales - sorry about that).
I am a Registered Acupuncturist, Author and Teacher. I have been practising Acupuncture in Dublin since 2001 and specialising in Abdominal Acupuncture since 2002.
I discovered Abdominal Acupuncture in 2000 whilst on a one year clinical and medical Acupuncture internship in Nanjing, China under the supervision of Dr Han.
In October 2015 I published my book “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture, a Concise Guide to Treating Numerous Painful Conditions”. This peer reviewed book is the first of its kind to be published in English on Abdominal Acupuncture.
Today I run my own Abdominal Acupuncture training program (CPD accredited) for qualified and final year student acupuncturists. The courses have evolved organically over the years and I feel that I have now found the perfect balance of theory and practice. I teach in Ireland, Great Britain, Europe, Australia and the US.
"I really find AA a useful tool and I am very pleased I have completed the online course."
- Janine Davis
"The course has improved my results in the clinic. I am strongly recommending Dave and his unique way of teaching."
- Ofir Freeman
"I recommend Dave’s online training to anyone who is serious about incorporating AA into their practice. I learned so much and it really pulled everything I was reading and researching together."
- Angel Lyn Horner
"Dave Shipsey's Abdominal Acupuncture online course is well organized and immediately applicable in my clinic. I liked the Facebook live chats where I received personalized responses to my questions about cases and techniques. I can highly recommend Dave's online course."
- Heidi Diana Regier
"Dave responds quickly to student questions and comments, whether online or via email, making the learning experience with him truly interactive. I’ve been getting great results using Abdominal Acupuncture."
- Hon Lee
"The online abdominal acupuncture course has been a great opportunity to learn this amazing system. The online videos are well designed and clear and Dave was very helpful through the Facebook support group."
- Samuel Gerber
"What makes my learning journey so personal is Dave himself. He exudes absolute passion for the subject, laced with gentle humour and a warm generosity that is difficult to find these days."
- Rosemary Gray
Your Private Member Facebook Group
A safe space where you can practice and get my feedback tailored to your needs. A small group of motivated professional practitioners. The faster you can implement a new skill, the faster you will master it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Course Right for You?
Who Is It For
- Professional TCM practitioners.
- TCM students who are in ther 2nd year (or more advanced).
- TCM practitioners who enjoy a practical learning environent.
- TCM practitioners who want to add a powerful and highly effective AA system to their skillset today.
Who Is It not For
- TCM beginners.
- TCM practitioners who do not need new skills.
- TCM Practitioners who are not worried about travel and accommodation costs when attending my seminars.
- TCM practitioners who can wait till I come to their town. It could be a while.
Get started now!
- Inner Circle VIP Facebook Group
- Work with me for one month to experiment, practice and fully master the extensive course curriculum.
- Weekly Inner Circle Video Call
- Get feedback, advice and support that relates to the cases that you see in your practice.
- Free Bonus Ahshi Point Location Guide
- Develop your sensitivity to ahshi point location.